poniedziałek, 18 kwietnia 2011

Szafa Lesiaka #131 (17 IV) - tracklista

  1. James Blake - Unluck
  2. James Blake - Wilhelm's scream
  3. James Blake - I never learnt to share
  4. James Blake - Limit to your love
  5. James Blake - I mind
  6. James Blake - Measurements
  7. Hit The Lights - More than a feeling [Boston cover] 
  8. I See Stars - Your love [The Outfield cover]
  9. Pierce The Veil - Don't fear (The Reaper) [Blue Öyster Cult cover]
  10. Envy On The Coast - All along the watchtower [Bob Dylan cover]
  11. Every Avenue ft. Juliet Simms - Take me home tonight [Eddie Money cover]
  12. Woe, Is Me - Hot n' cold [Katy Perry cover]
  13. Mayday Parade - In my head [Jason Derülo cover]
  14. This Century - Paper planes [MIA cover]
  15. Of Mice And Men - Blame it [Jamie Foxx ft. T-Pain cover]
  16. Sparks The Rescue - Need you now [Lady Antebellum cover]
  17. Radiohead - Feral
  18. Radiohead - Codex
  19. Toro y Moi - New beat
  20. Toro y Moi - Before I'm done
  21. Toro y Moi - How I know
  22. Toro y Moi - Still sound
  23. Sin Fang - Always everything [SSIJ]
  24. Tensnake - Coma cat [original mix]
  25. Yelle - Safari Disco Club
Z płyt:
  • James Blake "James Blake"
  • VA "Punk Goes Classic Rock"
  • VA "Punk Goes Pop 3"
  • Radiohead "The King Of Limbs"
  • Toro y Moi "Underneath The Pine"

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz