niedziela, 27 maja 2012

Szafa Lesiaka #187 (27 V) - tracklista

  1. My Brightest Diamond - We added it up
  2. My Brightest Diamond - Escape routes 
  3. My Brightest Diamond - There's a rat 
  4. My Brightest Diamond - Everything is in line 
  5. Sleigh Bells - Born to lose 
  6. Sleigh Bells - End of the line  
  7. Sleigh Bells - Leader of the pack   
  8. Sleigh Bells - Comeback kid  
  9. Sleigh Bells - Demons   
  10. Sleigh Bells - Road to hell   
  11. Sleigh Bells - D.O.A.   
  12. Burial - Stolen dog
  13. Burial - Kindred  
  14. Burial - Loner  
  15. Burial - Ashtray wasp  
  16. Gotye - Eyes wide open
  17. Gotye - Smoke and mirrors   
  18. Gotye - State of the art  
  19. Gotye - Don't worry, we'll be watching you  
  20. Gotye - Save me  
  21. RaRa Avis ft. Duże Pe - Bond 2012 (Epizod w Bangkoku) [SSIJ]
Z płyt:
  • My Brightest Diamond "All Things Will Unwind"
  • Sleigh Bells "Reign Of Terror"
  • Burial "Street Halo/Kindred"
  • Gotye "Making Mirrors"

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz