niedziela, 15 grudnia 2013

Szafa Lesiaka #267 (15 XII) - tracklista

  1. Bad Religion - True north
  2. Bad Religion - Robin Hood in reverse
  3. Fall Out Boy - We were doomed from the start (The king is dead)
  4. Fall Out Boy - The art of keeping up disappearances 
  5. Fall Out Boy - Caffeine cold 
  6. Mnoda - Anteny '75
  7. Fuzz - Sleigh ride
  8. Asking Alexandria - White line fever
  9. Korn - Prey for me
  10. Korn - Never never 
  11. Korn - Punishment time
  12. Death Grips - You might think he loves you for your money but I know what he really loves you for it's your brand new leopard skin pillbox hat
  13. Death Grips - This is violence now (Dont get me wrong)
  14. Death Grips - Birds
  15. Death Grips - Feels like a wheel
  16. Death Grips - Big house
  17. Death Grips - Bootleg (Dont need your help)
  18. M.I.A. - aTENTion
  19. M.I.A. - Double bubble trouble
  20. M.I.A. - Bring the noize
  21. Eminem - Bad guy
  22. Eminem - Rhyme or reason
  23. Eminem - Survival
  24. Eminem - Berzerk
Z płyt:
  • Bad Religion "True North"
  • Fall Out Boy "PAX AM Days"
  • Mnoda "Wilda Archangielsk Tokyo" [SSIJ]
  • Fuzz "Fuzz"
  • Asking Alexandria "From Death To Destiny"
  • Korn "The Paradigm Shift"
  • Death Grips "Government Plates" [SSIJ]
  • M.I.A. "Matangi"
  • Eminem "The Marshall Mathers LP 2"

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz