niedziela, 23 czerwca 2013

Szafa Lesiaka #242 (23 VI) - tracklista

  1. Ghostpoet - Cold win
  2. Ghostpoet - Dial tones
  3. Ghostpoet - Meltdown
  4. Woodkid - The golden age
  5. Woodkid - The great escape
  6. Woodkid - Where I live
  7. Woodkid - Iron
  8. I-Wolf & The Chainreactions - Wicked paradise [Flesh+Blood version]
  9. I-Wolf & The Chainreactions - Wicked paradise [Skull+Bones version]
  10. Marnie Stern - East side glory
  11. Marnie Stern - Proof of life 
  12. Marnie Stern - Winktester (Year of the glad)
  13. Phoenix - The real thing
  14. Phoenix - Trying to be cool
  15. Phoenix - Bourgeois 
  16. Phoenix - Oblique city
  17. Vampire Weekend - Unbelievers 
  18. Vampire Weekend - Step
  19. Vampire Weekend - Don't lie
  20. Vampire Weekend - Finger back
  21. Vampire Weekend - Ya hey 
  22. Vampire Weekend - Hudson 
Z płyt:
  • Ghostpoet "Some Say I So I Say Light"
  • Woodkid "The Golden Age"
  • I-Wolf & The Chainreactions "Flesh+Blood"
  • I-Wolf & The Chainreactions "Skull+Bones"
  • Marnie Stern "The Chronicles Of Marnia"
  • Phoenix "Bankrupt!"
  • Vampire Weekend "Modern Vampires Of The City"

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz